2. Euro Zone Crisis has wordwide impact
6. Future of Work is impacted by technology.
6. Business Conversations have shifted to Social Networking Platforms with much scope for Big data Analytics
7. Influence is measured by the Expertise one shares in Social Ecosystem
8. Blogging as one of the ways to unlock Career Opportunities at IBM ? Sacha Chua found her job at IBM via blogging
9. Leaders ( Harriet Pearson, Cihef Privacy Officer) ( Virgina Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM India ) & IBM experts have embarced “Open” platforms . IBM CEO (Ginni Rometty) said Hello to IBM via Lotus connections .
10. Numerous Choices to wear multiple hats – To be an Active Listener, LifeLongLearner, Contributor, Leader and Follower all at same time
12. A business imperative that Gen Y & Millenials learn from wisdom & Insights of Baby Boomers leaving the workforce ?
13. I participate in HRTech Chat to learn and stay updated . Also, I made new friends from HR Industry . Could HR Tech be the solution – SmartPhone/ Blackberry/ Iphone/ Ipad Apps to engage Digital Natives & address multi gen workforce challenges ?
14. Increasingly, I anticipate HR to play integrator role – To integrate People, Process & Technology. I am glad I get to live Future of Work at IBM as Luis Suarez mentions in his blog – Once a BlueIQer, always a BlueIQer. 🙂