Read the detailed report on Digital , Social, Mobile Trends here
Nisha hosted was a great panel discussion on IndiaHRLive and I had an opportunity to Listen to key insights from Dr TV Rao, Jennifer McClure, and other panelists to understand their perspective on Whats next in HR ? I would like to share my views on the topic.
I anticipate a Future where
1. HR Function on the whole will get disrupted by Emerging Technologies.
2. Industry will witness rise of mobile apps for HR Function.
3. HR Mobile Apps will enable and provide meaningful insights to HR & Business Leaders and enbale decision making with respect to hiring, learning, compensation , engagement , retention, career development
4. CEOs will be increasingly be interested in Org wide Talent Scorecards and Talent Dashboards.
5. HR will get differentiated into Rountine HR Jobs and Strategic HR Roles .
6. Companies may outsource routine HR jobs like payroll, administration however will place People with Higher order skills eg Creativity, Design Thinking Mindset into Strategic HR roles for Organizational Development .